In Dangerous Golf we didn’t set out to make a traditional Golf game.
Its a Physics-based Puzzle game with over the top Arcade-style Action and a big focus on High Scores. Just like the Arcade games we grew up playing.
Yes there is a Golf Ball, a Tee, a Flag and a Hole. But as far as golf goes, that’s about it…. we literally made the rest up!
Which means you’re going to see Fireballs, Glue Balls, Bomb Balls and a LOT of destruction.
Played in mostly indoor locations the aim of the game is to destroy as much of the environment as possible, make a big old mess and then blast the ball into the hole with the wildest, most outrageous Trickshot possible.
This is not about golf strokes and Par. This is about who can earn the most Trickshot and $ Damage Score to top the Leaderboard.
Destroy enough things off the Tee and you’ll earn a SmashBreaker. This turns your Ball into a Fireball that you can steer around the level causing more destruction and chaos. The bigger the mess, the bigger the Score.
Long shots, Ricochets and yet more Destruction are the name of the game when Putting. Hitting your ball straight into the hole is NOT what Dangerous Golf is about and whilst you can do that it won’t earn you the big medals or help you beat your Friends to the top of the Leaderboards.
We are a 100% player supported company. There are no corporate safety nets here. As such we are 100% focussed on you, the player. If you buy our game, thank you and we hope you’ll enjoy it. If you have any problems please let us know. Details at http://www.threefieldsentertainment.com/contact/.
Now read on for more info about Dangerous Golf ….
Four Ways to Play
- World Tour – 10 tours, 10 holes in each. As you progress you unlock new locations and extra Abilities that’ll help you do even more Damage.
- Co-Op World Tour – Play the World Tour co-operatively with a friend or family member. This is the perfect couch Co-op experience. Both players play sequentially into the same scene making it the perfect game for players of mixed ability. One or more controllers.
- Party Golf (Offline) – Local competitive pass-the-pad Party Golf mode for 4 players. Use one or more controllers, all sign in with your profiles or play as guests, this is the perfect game to put on when your friends come round..
- Party Golf (Online) – Take on and play against the most dangerous golfers in the world. Up to 8 Players.
Four Unique Locations
- USA – Kitchen – Make a huge mess. Splat food onto the walls and floor, break microwave ovens and dishwashers. Break open the Store Room, access the Back Alley and trash the Bathroom.
- England – Castle – Cause chaos. Knock down the suits of armour, spill paint onto works of art and smash priceless antiques. Explore the Dungeon, Armoury, Queens Corridor and redecorate the Great Hall.
- France – Palace – Let them eat cake – but only after you’ve knocked it all to the floor. Break bottles, vases, tables, grand pianos and grandfather clocks. Drop down to the Wine Cellar, make a noise in the Library or break into the Secret Vault.
- Australia – Disturb the peace and serenity of the Outback. Set fire to the gas pumps, break all the windows and run riot in the store. Tee off on the Forecourt, make work for somebody in the Workshop, spray paint in the Paint Shop, rock the Rooftop and light up the Alleyway.
Dangerous Golf is available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC (via Steam).
Dangerous Golf Launch Trailer
#XBOXON Studio Tour
Click to open larger image in new window
Frequently Asked Questions
View our FAQ page.